This is some dummy copy. You’re not really supposed to read this dummy copy, it is just a place holder for people who need some type to visualize what the actual copy might look like if it were real content.
If you want to read, I might suggest a good book, perhaps Hemingway or Melville. That’s why they call it, the dummy copy. This, of course, is not the real copy for this entry. Rest assured, the words will expand the concept. With clarity. Conviction. And a little wit.
WP Recipe Maker Demo:
WP Recipe Maker is a free WordPress plugin that can be used in Cookely to create Recipe Cards in posts:
Salad with Arugula & Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces shaved Parmesan
- Put the halved tomatoes, chopped arugula, diced red onion, basil leaves, and avocado chunks into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic, Italian seasonings, salt, pepper, and lemon juice until well combined. Pour the dressing over the tomato salad. Gently mix the salad until the dressing has been evenly distributed. Garnish with fresh basil.
Recipe credits: Stacey Homemaker